Give to Lincoln Day
Starting May 1st through May 25th– your gift can have more impact, give more security, and inspire more hope through Give to Lincoln Day.
Thanks to the generosity of our community, together we continue empowering freedom from domestic violence. Through emergency shelter, transitional housing, and crisis services, Friendship Home helps victims of domestic violence gain insight into their trauma and guides them to use their strengths to rebuild their lives.
Help support Friendship Home during this year’s Give to Lincoln Day.
Ways to Give
- To donate online visit Friendship Home’s Give to Lincoln Day Page.
- Donations must be postmarked by May 18.
- Please mail checks to the Lincoln Community Foundation (215 Centennial Mall South Suite 100, Lincoln, NE 68508).
- Make checks payable to Lincoln Community Foundation and include Friendship Home in the memo.
- Checks/cash may also be delivered in person to the Lincoln Community Foundation office on May 25 only between 8:00 am-5:00 pm (see address of LCF above) or any Lincoln West Gate Bank location May 1– 25.
For more information about how to support Friendship Home on Give to Lincoln Day please contact Dani at 402-434-0167 or by email.