Become a Team Captain & Walk
Becoming a Team Captain is simple:
- You can register to be a Team Captain using the form below. Provide your team’s name, contact information, and the neighborhood you would like to walk.
- Gather a team of 8 to 15 of your family, friends, neighbors or colleagues, all ages are welcome.
- Submit the names, and contact information for all your team members.
- Pick up supplies for your team including, collection buckets, t-shirts, neighborhood maps, and informational materials about Friendship Home to distribute throughout your assigned area on Sunday, October 9th from 12:00-5:00 pm.
- Return your team’s collected donations by 5:00 pm at Union College and invite team members to help us celebrate.
If you are interested in participating in Safe Quarters, click here to register your team today!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.434.0167.
Become a "Digital" Team Captain
Becoming a Safe Quarters Digital Team Captain
- Ask your closest friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to donate to your personalized online crowdfunding page, starting NOW through October 9th.
- Team Captains will receive a free virtual tool kit to help reach their fundraising goal, a complimentary “Safe Quarters” bag and have the opportunity to win our grand prize of a two-day, one-night stay at one of Dormie Network’s exclusive golf clubs!
- Fill out and submit the below form and we will email you with instructions on how to get started!
- If you have any questions you can email Whitney or give her a call at 402-434-0167.
Not interested in walking, we have a variety of volunteer opportunities leading up to Safe Quarters and the day of.
If you are interested in being an event volunteer, please email Kelsey.
Give a secure online gift to immediately impact the families at Friendship Home.
To donate by phone, call Stephanie at 402-434-0168 or Amila at 402-437-9317.
Please send your gift to:
Attn: Safe Quarters
PO Box 85358
Lincoln, NE 68501-5358
Union Bank & Trust
Monetary donations for Safe Quarters can be dropped off between October 1 -31 at any Union Bank & Trust location. Please mention Friendship Home’s Safe Quarters event to the teller.
Safe Quarters Sponsors
Pine Ridge Dental
Capitol Heating & Air Conditioning
West Gate Bank
Assurity Life Co.
HBE Becker Meyer Love LLP
JFC Financial Services
Legacy Retirement Communities
Dale and Donna Roehrs