Human Resources Coordinator
Friendship Home, a comprehensive domestic violence shelter program located in Lincoln, NE, is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our Team. The position is open due to a retirement and is a part-time position with some flexibility.
This job might be for you, if
- You passionately believe that no woman or child should have to live in fear of domestic violence;
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrated successful experience in Human Resources, with an emphasis on benefits and compensation, ideally in a nonprofit environment;
- You enjoy the opportunity to recruit, develop and retain a highly qualified, diverse workforce for a thriving nonprofit organization;
- You bring some fun to the table;
- You are dedicated to ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures and external regulations and statutes;
- You are an enthusiastic communicator who can lead change and collaborate with managers and employees, including serving as mentor when there are issues and concerns;
- You are a whole-hearted and strengths-based leader, excited about bringing your talents to our innovative and experienced leadership team.
As our HR Coordinator, you have the opportunity to:
- Build relationships with all employees;
- Serve as liaison between Friendship Home employees and all benefit providers;
- Conduct recruiting, new hire onboarding, benefits administration, wage and salary recommendations, and staff satisfaction surveys;
- Maintain and ensure all HR and training policies and procedures reflect State Standards;
- Coach supervisors through employee relations/disciplinary issues;
- Administer EEO and diversity efforts.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills. This is a part-time exempt position (25 hours per week) with retirement and time off benefits.
Position open until filled.
Please submit letter of interest and resume with references to email@example.com.