Donor Relations Manager
Friendship Home is an organization of people who are passionate about helping victims of domestic violence and their children find safety and support as they rebuild their lives.
We are seeking a Donor Relations Manager to join our top-notch Development Team. This position is open due to a retirement and is part-time (20-30 hours per week), but could be full-time for the right candidate. The position offers competitive compensation, a flexible schedule and the ability to work from our office or from home.
This position might be for you if you:
- Believe that no woman or child should have to live in fear of domestic violence.
- Have 3 years or more of demonstrated success in fund raising, marketing or relationship-based sales. Experience with Planned Giving is a plus.
- Relish the thought of developing relationship with existing donors and cultivating new donors.
- Are organized, responsible and results-oriented.
- Enjoy working independently but also thrive in a team setting.
- Have excellent communication skills, authenticity and love to listen!
The Donor Relations Manager will:
- Report to the agency’s Director of Strategic Partnerships and work closely with the development team and the Executive Director.
- Manage an existing portfolio of donors and prospects and develop new ones.
- Assist with donor communications.
- Make direct face-to-face solicitations.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Renee Henrichs at email@example.com. Resumes that arrive without a cover letter will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you. The position is open until filled.